Energy Now Expo 8-9 February 2017
Organised exclusively for the agricultural and rural sectors, the Energy Now Expo returns to the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, on 8th & 9th February 2017
The 2016 Energy Now Expo proved to be extremely successful few days with over 3,000 farmers and landowners through the doors during the two day event, with a tremendous amount of interest in the products and services on show in the exhibition. Farmers continue to be interested in renewables, especially those struggling to make ends meet due to low market prices. And with the industry in flux, it’s encouraging new ideas to boost returns on farm. The event also proved that the renewable energy sector is resilient in light of the hard time it’s had.
Energy Now Expo 2017 will be once again held in association with the NFU.
Attractions at the 2017 event include:
- An exhibition of over 200 suppliers
- A multi-streamed conference containing keynote presentations, as well as dedicated panel debates on Wind, Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas, Hydro, Biomass, Solar, Heat Pumps, Energy Crops, Finance, Planning, Grid Connections, Energy Storage and Energy Efficiency
- An education zone, highlighting the importance of the education and training available within the renewable energy sector
- A new product development zone, where companies will showcase innovative new technology
- A renewables advice clinic, where visitors can discuss their ideas or projects with experts, on a one-to-one basis
Conference speakers will be announced at a later date.
For more information about booking a stand call 01905 616665 or visit www.energynowexpo.co.uk